11.18.2007

...I am annoyed.

I'm annoyed that life isn't just what I thought it'd be.
I'm annoyed with people close to me that I never thought I'd be annoyed with.
I'm annoyed at how teachers think we're done learning and can handle anything they throw at us.

Annoyed at the world for charging money.
Annoyed at Anthropologie for requiring me to be 18 or older to have my dream job-decorating intern for college credits and store discounts.

Annoyed at myself for not being able to control it all.
Irritated, exasperated, aggravated.

It's seems that the only thing there is to follow is exhaustion and then complete submission.
I'd rather keep control of my life though.

And with the advice from a close friend and my newly rediscovered bible, I'm ready to turn over the controls to God, and quit neglecting Him as I feel I've been doing for the last 8 months or so.

Annoying.


"If your ultimate focus isn't right, then everything else is going to be going in its own direction."

2 comments:

snap-crackle-pop said...

oh hannah.

snap-crackle-pop said...

and as for that career... i doubt it.

really, truly, highly.