4.23.2008

Thank you, God

One of the best Aprils in years.
All of this just reaffirms my faith in friendships and my adoration for all those around me.
Have you ever known someone that you enjoy hanging around and you don't annoy them too much and when you're having fun it is SO fun?
Multiply that by 10 or so more people.
And there you go.

About a year ago, I remember feeling incredibly happy upon my return from Mexico-at such a high point of happiness. It was mainly because the trip made me realize how blessed I was to have such wonderful people around me. And that was just my youth group-imagine how I feel now with the friendships I have a year later.
It is extremely comforting to spend time with those you love.
I suggest you do it frequently.

I know the most wonderful people in the world...I could even go so far as to say the universe.
I don't think I can fully express to them how grateful I am to have met them all.

No comments: